Iron Bands and Iron Shovels

Salkras

Question

Title: Iron Bands and Iron Shovels

Version: 3.0.3/3.0.4

Java Version: Java 7

Description of Problem:

When ever an iron band/iron shovel is crafted the player crashes with the only solute been to delete their player.dat

Error Messages:

Non so far

Error Log:

Non so far

12 answers to this question

here is the error it makes when someone crafts a iron shovel

2012-06-23 01:05:39 [iNFO] crafting allowed

2012-06-23 01:05:46 [sEVERE] java.io.IOException: Received string length is less than zero! Weird string!

2012-06-23 01:05:46 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.Packet.a(Packet.java:132)

2012-06-23 01:05:46 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.Packet255KickDisconnect.a(SourceFile:16)

2012-06-23 01:05:46 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.Packet.a(Packet.java:83)

2012-06-23 01:05:46 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.h(NetworkManager.java:152)

2012-06-23 01:05:46 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.c(NetworkManager.java:273)

2012-06-23 01:05:46 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkReaderThread.run(SourceFile:76)

2012-06-23 01:05:46 [iNFO] Ishmair lost connection: disconnect.genericReason

This has been occurring on our server aswell. however i did testing on my own end. I reproduced what my server owner did before the bug started. I am running a clean install of the tekkit server and failed in reproducing the bug after emulating what the owner did. the only plugins we run on the server are tekkit restrict,worldguard,worldedit,LWC <-- LWC is my possible candidate for the bug.

Also a new block was discovered. It seems RedPower Monitors also cause the crash on our server. I'll get you guys a crash log of the file shortly. it might help.

A clean LWC should have 0 issues whatsoever. We have used LWC for a real long time now, and well, it works perfectly. Really, get a hold of the server configfiles, check the ID there, then go into the client, look at the ID there. Also, any change of loadorder of the mods might make conflicts. Make shure mods if updated are still loaded in the correct order.

Also check the Monitors GUI, that prob also is a missmatch in the ID

A clean LWC should have 0 issues whatsoever. We have used LWC for a real long time now, and well, it works perfectly. Really, get a hold of the server configfiles, check the ID there, then go into the client, look at the ID there. Also, any change of loadorder of the mods might make conflicts. Make shure mods if updated are still loaded in the correct order.

Also check the Monitors GUI, that prob also is a missmatch in the ID