Is there a similar modpack to what I want or a request website?

WhyteWynd

Hi,

I have been having trouble making a custom mod pack and I have been through TONS of guides and.... uh.... I can't make a working modpack. So is there a site where I can pay someone for a modpack made for me or anyone who will make me one? Is there a similar pack to what I want? If someone does it for free for me I will give full credit

What I want:

Name: OrpMac Pack

mods:

Tree capitator,

B0bGarys Obsidian tools

backpack mod

Battle towers mod

Computer craft

Craft Guide

Damage indicators

Rei Minimap

Twilight forest

Thanks ")

I do not require attribution, but if you are inclined, something like "Assembled by PlowmanPlow" would be fine.

Ok, will add that. But now I want to add the better dungeons, chicken-shed and millenaire mods. I have them all downloaded (and in the pack) but can't get them to work.

here is the link:

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/k7db5s5ng0gcn6q/Whyter%20Pack.zip?dl=1

This is the last thing I need help with...

Edited by WhyteWynd

• Discord Moderator
  • Better Dungeons is not installed correctly. Open the ZIP file and follow the mod author's instructions.
  • You have included (again, improperly installed) Millenaire v0.6.4 which is for Minecraft Beta 1.6.4. Millenaire v5.1.11 is for Minecraft Release 1.6.4.
  • You must make sure to re-add the updated config folder (which includes configs for the new mods) in your new modpack archive.

All that being said, I've re-built the pack with the changes. Millenaire is a PITA to deal with because of the way the author publishes the mod. For whatever reason, the files in the mod's folders often cause problems for the ZIP library embedded in the Technic Launcher which causes pack extraction to fail if not done just right.

https://copy.com/VWRPUA8xlPLaYA2I?download=1