magicians workbench stuck closed and unbreakeable..am2

soderquist1

help strangely enough i put an item in one of the 3 slots at right side of interface for it then closed it and now i cant open it back up or even destroy it. i tried using pipes to pull the items out of it but nothing seems to be working i even tried destroying it in creative but it keeps re-appearing very shortly after and still stuck closed.. :(

reciently i tried to purposly create an id conflict so the game would remove the workbenches for me so i can just re make them and avoid the 3 slots but so far that isnt working either so they are all still there. i just need to find a way to completly remove it from the game then log in and play then place it back in game then re-boot so i can replace them. i also tried removing it from config folder entirely but all that did was make the game un-playable so i just put them back. i really have no idea what else i can do to remove it or at least all the items in it which is just a few ingots and a rune i put in a buggy slot. the spot i have the workbench in is a really good spot but now i cant use it until i find a way to either destroy or empty it. someone must know something about this bug that i was not aware of at the time.