need help to remove magicians workbench (locked shut) am2 1.2

soderquist1

lately i noticed 3 slots in the workbench interface on the bottom right side so i put a rune in it and closed the interface. since then i cant open that magician's workbench so i bin avoiding those slots ever since so it doesnt happen again but i still need to remove that locked one and i cant find any way to remove or destroy it. i tried purposly making id conflicts hoping it will remove the item entirely when i re booted the game but that didn't work. instead it said the id conflicts were from something else with an entirely different number then those i changed. i even tried removing it from config but that just made the game un-launchable.. every time i attempt to destroy it even on creative/cheat mode it just re-appears immidiatly after and remains locked shut. i tried to use pipes n such to remove the items out of it but it looks like you cant do that with this workbench. (yes it is upgraded) any suggestions to help me remove it will be appreciated. i really like the spot i have it in but until its fixed it is now useless :(

i do remember posting this before and it wast to long ago but now i cant find it anywere so i posted it agin.

Edited by soderquist1