Tin Engines

I upgraded from 2.1.1 to 3.0.3 (I know, I'm behind) and I can't find tin engines. I had none previously but i was going to make some, but now I cant make tin gears or find the engines in nei. Was it removed in an update, or is there something wrong with my tekkit?

Thanks,

Yelron

Tin engines, or electric engines, were a part of Forestry. You will have to do without them, as Forestry is no longer in Tekkit. There are well-stated reasons - feel free to search for them if you wish. Also, don't sign your posts. We can see your name 2 inches away.

f

Tin engines, or electric engines, were a part of Forestry. You will have to do without them, as Forestry is no longer in Tekkit. There are well-stated reasons - feel free to search for them if you wish. Also, don't sign your posts. We can see your name 2 inches away.

is there any way to use eu to power quarries and other buildcraft things?

is there any way to use eu to power quarries and other buildcraft things?

Yes, you now need to build an energy link rather than a tin engine. They seem to soak up about as much EU as you care to pump into them and convert it all to Buildcraft power. Just plug an IC2 cable into one side and a wooden conductive pipe into another.