Uranium emc value! Too high!

N0vaGam3r

Question

Title: Uranium emc value! Too high!

Version: 3.0.3/3.0.4

Java Version: Java 7 64-Bit

Description of Problem:

i figured that in emc, uranium from ic2 has same value as 10 diamonds. If put in an energy condenser. Really need a fix on this one. People running around with too much diamonds!

Error Messages:

No error message

Error Log:

6 answers to this question

This isnt a bug, or something we can do anything about. If you think the value is too high, go to the MCF (shudder) post about it, and whine about it there. Don't be a dick about it though, Pahimar and Xenophobe are both super chill.

Title: Uranium emc value! Too high!

Version: 3.0.3/3.0.4

Java Version: Java 7 64-Bit

Description of Problem:

i figured that in emc, uranium from ic2 has same value as 10 diamonds. If put in an energy condenser. Really need a fix on this one. People running around with too much diamonds!

Error Messages:

No error message

Error Log:

I talked to the owner of EE earlier. I asked him if he had changed the emc of uranium. He said:

It had been 6 times diamonds (the amount of diamonds you'd get from a reactor), but I nerfed it to 2 mobius fuel now in newer builds

For a newer build, u also need a newer McForge. I belive the tekkit team is working on that one.

This isnt a bug, or something we can do anything about. If you think the value is too high, go to the MCF (shudder) post about it, and whine about it there. Don't be a dick about it though, Pahimar and Xenophobe are both super chill.

hey i might sound like a annoying 5 year old but im begging you...OK i started my minecraft world on tekkit and the loading bar for building terrain is halfway done then freezes. About a minute later my world loads and it has a black screen, i cant see anything except my hot bar.... please help