starting a new custom modpack help please

rangerwhitewolf

i had a server put together a modpack for me (mcprohosting) it works on the launcher they want me to use (multimc) but its a headache in a half for anyone to download so i decided to use this one

i followed the video on creating a modpack on technic with the modpack folder and bin folder and mods folder named accordenly  it launched then shutdown at the mojang screen

so i took the pack folder they gave me and put it in my dropbox renamed it to modpack.zip and it launches in vanilla in single player but sits on logging in screen on multiplayer

i tryed changing the file extentenstion but it just said it was an invalid file type

the dropbox location of hte file is 

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/179050247/modpack.zip

the technic url is 

http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/tranquility-falls

and the server IP is

tranquilityfalls.mcph.co

please help 

i am helpless on this 

thank you in advance

• Discord Moderator
  • The contents of your modpack archive are in a subfolder. The three required folders (bin, config, mods) must be at the top level of the folder structure inside the modpack archive.
  • The bin folder should only contain the file modpack.jar. The modpack.jar file is simply the correct Forge universal binary jar renamed to modpack.jar.
  • You should not include CoFHLib in your client pack or server. This is only for developers.

Fix those and come back here if you still have troubles. Don't forget to increment the pack version when you update your modpack archive.