Missing mods preventing logging in?

I've been playing on a tekkit server with some of my friends for a few weeks now. Today another friend of ours decided they want to join the fun but I'm being driven up a wall trying to get them to be able to log on.

Everything goes well until she actually tries to log onto the server. Then it comes up with a long list saying she is missing a ton of mods. I looked up past forums about this and they all said to go to options and enable "Always use development builds" I did this and still it does the same thing. In fact I think I've tried using every build in the list, still tons of mods missing.

What is wrong?

• Forum Administrators

You should not be using development builds. You should be using the recommended build (3.0.4)

Switch the launcher to "Always use recommended builds" and then hit clear cache and try again. If it still isn't working you can wipe your tekkit folder and try again.

2012-06-23 22:17:08 [iNFO] wedge3 [/127.0.0.1:49818] logged in with entity id 312 at ([world] -3.5, 71.62000000476837, 246.5)

2012-06-23 22:17:08 [iNFO] wedge3 joined with: [CodeChickenCore 0.5.2, MinecraftForge 3.1.3.107, NotEnoughItems 1.2.2]

this is the server log for my log on... im having the same problem

Brand new server i can get on it on my PC but not the laptop. Even copied the files over and its doing the same thing. using the jar file and not the .exe for the technicpack launcher as the laptop is 32 bit. it did work on a MC Tekkit server befor the update to 3.0.3

• 2 weeks later...