My modpack doesn't launch

WhyteWynd

Hi,

I added some mods to my modpack which (I think) stops it from launching. When I click Play it opens the Mojang screen and then goes back to the technic launcher. I have checked that all of the mods are up to date and I am pretty sure that this isn't caused by an ID conflict because when there's an ID conflict it usually launches and tells me which items from which mods are conflicting, so I have no idea what's wrong. Please help me fix this.

Links:

Platform URL - http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/whyter-pack

Dropbox - https://dl.dropbox.com/s/k7db5s5ng0gcn6q/Whyter%20Pack.zip?dl=1

• Your pack should not contain the folders (or contents thereof) assets, hats, or resourcepacks.
  • Tropicraft is not installed properly. Follow the mod author's instructions.

Thanks...It worked but now there's another problem, the game crashes when I try to create a world in single player. At first I thaught it was just the Biomes o' Plenty world type but it won't let me create any type of world. Please help..

Thanks

• Discord Moderator
  • You have MicdoodleCore in your mods folder but none of the mods which require it. Why did you add this dependency mod? It is only used by Galacticraft, which is comprised of 3 mod files: Galacticraft, GalacticraftPlanets, MicdoodleCore. Removing MicdoodleCore allowed me to create a world.
  • You have an item conflict between two different items in CFM. Check your ForgeModLoader-client-0.log file for the word CONFLICT.
Edited by plowmanplow

• You have MicdoodleCore in your mods folder but none of the mods which require it. Why did you add this dependency mod? It is only used by Galacticraft, which is comprised of 3 mod files: Galacticraft, GalacticraftPlanets, MicdoodleCore. Removing MicdoodleCore allowed me to create a world.
  • You have an item conflict between two different items in CFM. Check your ForgeModLoader-client-0.log file for the word CONFLICT.

Thanks again!  :D