Problems with loading my pack

Raxxion_

• Discord Moderator
  • You have two files named "CodeChickenLib-1.7.10-1.1.1.99-universal.jar" and "CodeChickenLib-1.7.10-1.1.1.99-universal (1).jar" in your /mods/1.7.10/ folder.

When CodeChickenCore initializes it will check to make sure that the CodeChickenLib (CCL) mod is up to date. However, it will only check the "correct" version of the name (the name the author assigns to the file). Since you have a file with (1) in the name the correctly named file will get removed and updated, but the (1) version will be left. When the pack starts you now have two different, conflicting versions of the same mod and the pack will fail. Either remove both CCL mods from your /mods/1.7.10/ folder and just let CodeChickenCore download the latest version, or remove them both and get the latest (#110 I believe) version and put that in the /mods/1.7.10/ folder.

• Discord Moderator

Since the pack archive referenced in your pack settings hasn't changed, and the pack version number hasn't been incremented, I cannot guess as to what might be going on. You'll need to update things before I can diagnose the current configuration.