Re-installing modpacks in the new launcher

AspieMum

With this new launcher all your modpacks have to be re-installed- even if not actually re-downloaded you still need to find them and be able to select install. This it seems can only be done by knowing the title used and typing it in the search bar at the top of the modpacks list- you can't do it from the website as that just brings up a now useless link for the old copying & pasting link into add a modpack bit of the old launcher. So previous bookmarks of the page you get the modpack from are now useless. However, the name in the files and the name you need to put in that search box is not always he same thing (example: the files called businessserver you have to put Dragontech in that search box to get back use of that modpack).

Here's some I can't find the proper names for (the search box names):

a-new-age-enterprise

youneedthismodpack

yogscast-moonquest-164

modern-warfare-2014  (and its not Modern Warfare 2014 2 Battle)

Can anyone help me identify these modpacks?

Edited by AspieMum

With this new launcher all your modpacks have to be re-installed- even if not actually re-downloaded you still need to find them and be able to select install. This it seems can only be done by knowing the title used and typing it in the search bar at the top of the modpacks list- you can't do it from the website as that just brings up a now useless link for the old copying & pasting link into add a modpack bit of the old launcher. So previous bookmarks of the page you get the modpack from are now useless. However, the name in the files and the name you need to put in that search box is not always he same thing (example: the files called businessserver you have to put Dragontech in that search box to get back use of that modpack).

Here's some I can't find the proper names for (the search box names):

a-new-age-enterprise

youneedthismodpack

yogscast-moonquest-164

modern-warfare-2014  (and its not Modern Warfare 2014 2 Battle)

Can anyone help me identify these modpacks?

You can install them from the website, simply ensure your are logged in on the website with an account and that the launcher is open and logged in as well on the same computer.