Modpack creation issue

SXScarecrow

I'm trying to create a new modpack on the Platform called 'Generation'. However, every time I do, I receive this message:

messages.png

After trawling the Platform, I cannot find a pack called 'Generation', nor can I find a modpack with the same slug. Bearing in mind I am importing from solder, I changed the slug to something unique, as seen below:

soldername.png

And yet I still get the error messages. Can someone tell me what's going on/help me fix this issue?

That isn't the issue. I highly doubt that the slug 'generation--sck' exists, even if the pack was hidden. I think it's a Platform bug; I've experienced similar issues before.

I don't really know anything about slugs, so I can't help you. However, I know that a pack with the name exists, since I found it.

I would like you to send me a link for that one. I found many packs with the word 'generation' in them, but not one explicitly called 'Generation'. To prove my point, I just tried to create a pack called Millenium, with a slug of 'millenium'. This certainly does NOT exist on the Platform, and yet I get the same error.

Edited by SXScarecrow