Modpack S.Y.N.M. ( So You Need Mods?) problem with mining turtle

WildWolve

Hello community

first of all ... not sure where to put this topic, so if i'm wrong to put it in this section, i'm sorry and the mods feel free to put it on the right place ...

and like every time, sorry for my not perfect english

so  ... i found this simply huge modpack and start a singleplayer world, to look what the mod pack can and has to offer

as far as i can say, its really cool, nice ideas and its run at MC 1.7.10

until today i can say, i not found heavy bugs, the fps are not great but ok

after a few days of finding a place for first starterbase and some mining, i found some diamonds and crafted two diamond pickaxes ( still not used), then i crafted a turtle. recipes are different from tekkit modpacks, now it's a bit more difficult to build a turtle. then i discovered a problem. i put the dia-pickaxe and the turtle in my crafting menu, to build a mining turtle ... but nothing happend, the crafting slot for the end-product remains empty. i'm not able to combine the tool with the turtle.

this is really bad, because the mining turtle is one of the most importend maschines of all. after trying and trying, i realized that there is no forum for the modpack. i posted a comment at the latest update, but stil not recieved a answer. so i hope anyone here has a idea to fix this issue

the pack is up to date and i allready tried to put latest computercraft mod in the modfolder after discoverd, there was a new update online. nothing still same issue

EDIT:

this is the link to the modpack ----> http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/synm---so-you-need-mods.578404

hoping for helpfull answers

Wolve

Edited by WildWolve

• Discord Moderator

The modpack creator is altering a ton of default recipes using MineTweaker. The recipes for all the ComputerCraft blocks/items have been altered and it seems that is preventing the specialty Turtles from crafting properly. You will need to follow up with the modpack creator in order to resolve this. (or just remove the MineTweaker mod)

ok .. thanks for your help

i succesfully crafted a miningturtle after removing the minetweaker mod. but then at the turtle start digging a corridor the game was lagging so hard, it's not playalbe anymore, even with allready installed optifine

it was horroble

thanks anyway