Leaky Pipe

Drwg

Forgive me. I am totally new to Tekkit. I've gotten this far through trial and error but now I'm pulling my hair out (what's left of it).

What is wrong with the below configuration? It pulls the dust out of the macerator just fine, but before it reaches the furnace it spills out.

Macerator is on the left, wooden pipe in the middle and furnace on the right.

7464809798_0822e5e565_z.jpg

I believe you have to add some stone transport pipes and make the stone pipes transfer the dust through to the TOP of the furnace. This will mean you have to move the furnace away one block also. By putting it in the top of the furnace, it will put it in the top slot of the furnace (the smelting slot) and will smelt the dust.

I believe you have to add some stone transport pipes and make the stone pipes transfer the dust through to the TOP of the furnace.

This. You don't need stone, but you do need to put the pipe into the top of the furnace. Now, if you don't have stone, you may find the engine pumping things out of the furnace when you want to pump them in.

For furnaces: fuel goes in the bottom, materials to be processed go in the top, results come out any side.