Idea: Livable Areas that stay around for new map regen

Hello,

A server I play on has recently installed hack/mine on our test server and I must say that we are all very impressed. Being that there is a good number of us, the map is constantly being reset to get new dungeons and treasure so everyone has a chance to find some. The problem with this is that there is no permanent housing and only the players inv is carried over to the new map.

Is there a way that we could creat a "livable area" that could remain even if the map is reset? I know this is a long shot, but several people on our server have been discussing it and I figured I would bring it up here!

hmm interesting- On my own Private Hack/Mine server a friend of mine had an idea. If at the start of your next reset instead of grinding you go straight to building before anything has been looted- Then instead of a reset you can just reload the world save you have before the lootfest begins. Voila you have housing, however the loot and such added would need to be gathered up before hand- Another idea we had was just to restock dungeons- lol we even make our own Dungeons sometimes. Hope this Helps.

The concern's been brought up, and it's a bit of a doozy. However, I like the idea of allowing a sort of entire "world reset," though it'd be better if I could have dungeons entire reset themselves after some time interval. Ideas in this regard are definitely in need, though.