Need Help On Tekkit

I am completely new on Tekkit and tried asking on MC Forums and they said if I didn't find anyone to help, try here. Since I'm new, I don't know anything about Tekkit and wondered if anyone wouldn't mind teaching me the ways of Tekkit. Any help would be of use, thanks in advance for anyone who helps.

The list of questions that could be encompassed by this post is...long. You could start with the wikis here, or try just playing the mod pack. Find an IndustrialCraft2 guide and set up a small machine shop. Find a BuildCraft guide and set up a pipe system. Combine the two. Find a RedPower guide and set up a tube system and some basic red alloy systems.

See also this thread for some technical (i.e. software) guides, see this thread for more common issues with the launcher and packs, and see this thread for a bit on how to post on these forums.

I'd recommend perhaps the "Tekkit with Duncan" series on YouTube, the first few may confuse you as they're overviews, but 3-4(?) episodes in is where he starts from scratch and teaches you what each thing does. It was useful for me at the start and helps you understand the basics of Tekkit. I'd also definitely look into RedPower after you've finished watching his series.