I can connect to my server using localhost, but my brothers can't.

We are sharing the same internet connection (wirelessly, I might add). I have the Minecraft port forwarded already. Any ideas on how I can fix this? They get a "Connection refused: Connect" message, even though I'm online now.

We are all using the same Tekkit version (Most recent one) and the server is up to date.

Are your brothers trying to connect to localhost also? That will not work for anyone not playing minecraft on the same computer that the server is running on.

What your brothers need to type in is your IP address. Since you are all on the same LAN (I assume that is what you mean by "same internet connection") and assuming you are running Windows you can find it by clicking "start", "run", type cmd then hit enter.

You should now have a window with a black background, type "ipconfig" and hit enter. Look for an entry that starts with "IPv4 address" and ends with a number like 192.168.1.3 or 172.16.0.4. The first is more common I believe.

Have your brothers type that address into the server IP box in minecraft and they should connect to your server.

Post another message if that doesn't work or the directions are unclear.

Are your brothers trying to connect to localhost also? That will not work for anyone not playing minecraft on the same computer that the server is running on.

What your brothers need to type in is your IP address. Since you are all on the same LAN (I assume that is what you mean by "same internet connection") and assuming you are running Windows you can find it by clicking "start", "run", type cmd then hit enter.

You should now have a window with a black background, type "ipconfig" and hit enter. Look for an entry that starts with "IPv4 address" and ends with a number like 192.168.1.3 or 172.16.0.4. The first is more common I believe.

Have your brothers type that address into the server IP box in minecraft and they should connect to your server.

Post another message if that doesn't work or the directions are unclear.

Thank you.