It will not allow me to use Tekkit. Instead it logs regular Minecraft.

Thanatos

Question

Title: [solved]It will not allow me to use Tekkit. Instead it logs regular Minecraft.

Version: 3.0.3/3.0.4

Java Version: The latest update(God i don't know what it is i just update everytime it asks)

Description of Problem:

I have every file required and i even got my brothers whole folder and his Tekkit loads. I go on the launcher select Tekkit, go to SSP(Generating a world for a server) and it loads regular Minecraft. No Tekkit at all.

Error Messages:

It doesn't give any.

Error Log:

None.

22 answers to this question

I did that to and it still loads normal minecraft.... Technic works perfectly just Tekkit doesn't. I wonder if it's a corrupt file or something but, it doesn't show any error logs... Please someone help this is not fun i'm trying to do a Let's Play with my friends and this really screws them over because I was going to run the server.

NEI appears but, only loads minecraft stuff same with creative and i have no worlds in minecraft either.Now it's whenever i load the technic launcher it does cannot connect to minecraft.net unless i delete the tekkit file. And it's not loading any mods even on servers...

I'm starting to belief i'll never get help because this is pissing me off more then anything...

Now Technic isn't even working....

It isn't loading any of the mods except NEI either so somethings up and no one is responding so why the hell am i posting this... -_-

Mine ran into an even bigger problem. I went into it after reinstalling Technic launcher and after it shows Mojang the screen goes white, and locks up, only way to close it was to turn off the whole computer, man if this broke my computer, fuck it.

You don't need to turn off your computer! Damn son! Do you want your computer to break? If it whitescreens, go CTRLiALT-DEL, right click tekkit, or technic or whatever program is associated with technic, click goto process and end process. This immediatly stops it so you don't have to give your computer a hard shutdown. Also, clear your cache, and make sure your not using a dev version.

I had the same problem. What I had to do was re-install the technic launcher and before selecting Tekkit and logging in (which downloads the files) I had to disable my anti-virus because it would block some of the download. Once the files were downloaded I could re-enable my avg and play no problem.

Title: [solved]It will not allow me to use Tekkit. Instead it logs regular Minecraft.

Java Version: The latest update(God i don't know what it is i just update everytime it asks)

Description of Problem:

I have every file required and i even got my brothers whole folder and his Tekkit loads. I go on the launcher select Tekkit, go to SSP(Generating a world for a server) and it loads regular Minecraft. No Tekkit at all.

Error Messages:

It doesn't give any.

Error Log:

None.

I have the same issue. I also tried clearing my cache and it said it failed to clear cache. I posted the same thing it was just a different title and stuff. But good luck man!

I Tried this for my problem, and It half worked, It loaded the white outlines of mobs the sun and blue sky, but that is it, Everything loaded on my minimap, but I am trying to find a solution.

Tried using development builds as this fixed one of my other problems, and It loaded minecraft ok with normal graphics, but no mods loaded.

I Tried this for my problem, and It half worked, It loaded the white outlines of mobs the sun and blue sky, but that is it, Everything loaded on my minimap, but I am trying to find a solution.

That is a optifine problem, check your render. It may be set to "Tiny +-32", so change it to what you normally use.

Description of Problem:

Error Messages:

It doesn't give any.

Error Log:

None.

mine loads every thing BUT tekkit ive deleted tekkit and reinstalled it.I dont know wat Clear your cache is could someone explain i load tekkit it crashes.