technic or my java is being stupid help

fury of fawfull

you see my modpack the sgd 1.7.10 is doing great but it would be at its best if i could put more

mods in now i should be able to but it wont let me set over 1.5GBs of ram to the technic pack

i have a 64bit java and 64 bit system and i even have (on my computers memory) 277GBs of ram

and i can only use 1.5GBs for technic and its not that programs are useing that much there not

and i dont even have the option to  go above 1.5GBs

• Moderators

i have a 64bit java and 64 bit system and i even have (on my computers memory) 277GBs of ram

I think you're confusing disk space for RAM. Check again. You need enough Ram for the OS too.  And make sure you only have one version of Java installed (although I do think the new launcher is smart enough to know if you do, and let you pick which one)

And make sure you only have one version of Java installed (although I do think the new launcher is smart enough to know if you do, and let you pick which one)

thats the odd thing i have only 1 version of java on but technic is giving me 3 options

I think you're confusing disk space for RAM. Check again. You need enough Ram for the OS too.

its my C: thing im not sure how this works what do you mean by OS?