I have a Mod Pack idea but no idea how to make it

TheDefiantPirate

and this is along the lines of something like attack of the B-team only in the fact that it is a huge compilation of mods but i have no idea how to go about putting it together so that is why im here asking for tips on how to go about it

My Idea: 

The Creeper War

it would use every creeper/mob mods with flans and a number of other fan favorites to create a PVE/PVP type of "game" where it is all about destroying every single hostile mob while keeping yourself alive i know that this is not a very detailed explination of it but still the point is this would be COD Zombie mode in a way but since there is enough zombie setups and what not that im not touching zombies 

i dont have a full list at this point but before i really start to look there i would need to know how best to be going about and putting this together 

(THIS IS NOT A SPAM MULTIPLE POST this is a move from a different forum after a helpful fellow member advised me to move it here)

Overall Process:

Getting Mods:

Creating A Modpack:

​Thanks man when i get a full on list of mods decided on i would like to ask your opinion on my suggestions and maybe give some suggestions of your own...as i said im looking to make the hostile mobs more violent and make the players feel like they are under attack every night instead of hiding in other words going for a real Alamo type feel a real Minecraft War with the hostile mobs