Custom Modpack Single player world stopped working!

AtomicWaffle14

Hi all, I have a pretty specific problem and I can't find any solution for it on the internet. I'll provide a detailed description of the problem:

So my friends made a custom modpack for technic, with about 90 files in the mods folder. For a while, single player worlds worked, and my friend's server worked, but yesterday things started going wrong in my single player survival world. I was be doing normal stuff, nothing crazy, and suddenly the game crashed on me. My minecraft said "shutting down internal server," and it sent me back to the technic launcher. When I restarted the game, my world loaded and everything went back to normal for a while. Then, today, it happened again. But this time, when I restarted my game and loaded the world, it crashed immediately. I was not able to move before it crashed. I have tried troubleshooting, such as opening another window when I load the world. This causes the game menu to open automatically, and I can adjust my settings and look at my achievements and such. But when I close the menu, the game crashes again after a second. The enchantment effect on my axe moves a bit, and my minimap appears, but before I can move, it crashes. I'm in an area that I have already been to plenty of times, so no new chunks are loading. I tried again and opened my inventory right away, but it still crashed after a second of having my inventory open. I tried restarting my technic launcher and rebooting my computer, but that doesn't help either. I am morphed as a bat and I am in an Icy Hills biome. I have my rendering settings set down low just in case, and OpenGL is turned off. All of my other singleplayer worlds work fine, and I am still able to log in to my friend's server and play normally. It is just this one world where the problem is occurring. (I know this is not a problem with my computer, as I have an Intel i5 processor in my laptop, and am able to spawn The King in a new single player world and kill it without lagging or crashing.) I have 5 GB allocated to the game, which is well under my limit of 8 GB.  Yesterday I moved the laptop to a different house with slower internet. Would this have anything to do with it?  I looked through the crash reports and found nothing recognizable. I'm not a wiz with understanding the crash logs, so I will attach the latest one and maybe somebody can help. I just need to figure out what is going wrong or find some suggestions of how to fix the problem. Thank you for reading my lengthy post. Any ideas?

crash-2015-03-22_13.02.57-client.txt

• Discord Moderator
  • You should never need to allocate more than 3G to the Launcher in all but the most rare/insane circumstances. Allocating more RAM is usually detrimental to overall performance.
  • OreSpawn is conflicting with another mod causing that crash. They are aware of the issue and seem to have no interest in tracking down the cause to resolve the issue. Removing OreSpawn (or the other unknown mod with which it is conflicting) is your only recourse.