Towny + Miners Fix - SOLVED!

I will just cut to the chase I was looking to try and nail this issue I have with our current Tekkit server, I come across this http://www.mcportcentral.co.za/index.php?topic=1824.0 and I did what it said all except the adding the Fake Users as residents part to the flatfiles as I needed to add them via MYSQL instead as we use MYSQL for TOWNY and not flatfile which went smoothly and Towny is no longer throwing the error.

Failed to fetch resident: [insertmodnamehere]

I also added the Fake Users including the brackets to a custom group in our PEX permissions system giving them the correct build rights.

Though I am not sure if this fix is still valid or if I missed something because Towny is still not actually letting these machines or other ones like it work correctly because the miner head block that gets placed after you put in the drill is not appearing and it is not actually mining though like I said Towny is not having a fit anymore about the resident and just to be sure I added the Fake Users to the OP list of our server.

Now I am just looking for further experienced advice to help out another experienced server owner to nail this small issue down. Everything else on our server is running smooth as silk except this one, which I just plain forgot to do before going live "my mistake".

Note: I also read other related threads around here and some are saying that Towny was updated and this now makes the old fix not work correctly if this is the case then I am truly not sure what will make this work, I can provide screenshots and Configs if you guys want them but given the fact that I am not longer getting ANY Towny errors and the Fake Users are OP I would think this rules out a permissions issue or a resident issue.

I'm having an issue with Towny as well, you got the resident issue because you tried your quarry inside a Towny area.

I can't seem to get Quarries to work with Towny installed at all, period.

Let me know if your quarry works outside of a Towny area.

Op doesn't always give full perms

You can set the dangerous * perm on the fake user or try adding towny.wild.*

In Towny OP gives you everything.

You can also set up your towny config file so that it just allows anyone to build/break/toggle in wildnerness.

You actually put "[insertmodnamehere]" as the fakeplayer?

No!, I set the correct Mod Fake Users like [industrialCraft], [buildCraft], [RedPower]. What I actually said in the OP post was that I was not getting any Towny Error like that of the error I have in code tags.

In Towny OP gives you everything.

You can also set up your towny config file so that it just allows anyone to build/break/toggle in wildnerness.

That is good to know but that is the furthest thing to what I actually want to happen ;).

I currently have PEX setup with limited build rights in the Wild only dirt blocks, Chest, Vanilla Rails, Craftbench, Torch. I don't want the wilderness to be built in as this ruins the whole point of Towny which is plot based construction, If I want to build just anywhere I would have adopted Factions again like we have been using for our past 4 servers and if it makes any difference or not I tested with the a PEX group called machines and set the rights up correctly using Towny's latest version permissions and I also tested them with '*'.

When I get off work later today I will give you guys a pastebin and a screenshot of my current Permissions and what the residence look like in MYSQL.

It is probably something simple like the residence are not set right permission wise or something but I am pretty sure set those correctly in both SQL and PEX.

Another Ideas ?, Still trying to nail this down. I think I will turn on Debug mode on both and then have a play around with my plots permissions as I tested it in a plot I own as a resident.

FIXED Appears server needed a couple restarts and the MySQL needed a flush all is well and I can place the miners down and they all work every time so far. Now I just need to set up the permanent permission set and test again.