3.0.4 server launching error

iAmDuckie

Question

Launcher Version: 3.0.4

Operating System: Windows vista 64bit

Java Version: Java 7

Antivirus Program: java -Xmx3G -Xms2G -jar Tekkit.jar nogui'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file. Have also changed -Xmx3G to -Xmx1G and -Xms2G to -Xms512M, with and without capital letter. Tried Java 6 aswell. I do not believe I'm doing anything wrong entirely. And I'm not sure if this is even where I report a Server bug =/ would be glad if I could get help

Description of Problem:

java -Xmx3G -Xms2G -jar Tekkit.jar nogui'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file. Have also changed -Xmx3G to -Xmx1G and -Xms2G to -Xms512M, with and without capital letter. Tried Java 6 aswell. I do not believe I'm doing anything wrong entirely. And I'm not sure if this is even where I report a Server bug =/ would be glad if I could get help

Error Messages:

Error Log:

14 answers to this question

Alright so, I restarted my computer after realizing i didn't considering i just installed java 7 -_- and still getting the error that 'java' 'is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. But if I click the jar its self, something runs, but I cant find out exactly what it is, lolol nevermind apparently I cant start it from the launch.bat file, i have to use the tekkkit jar folder O>O

well, now I'm getting problems with my friend joining, I know I have my port forwarding done properly, considering I made a bukkit server way back when, and I'm not quite sure what the problem is now. Yes i can connect through local host

well, now I'm getting problems with my friend joining, I know I have my port forwarding done properly, considering I made a bukkit server way back when, and I'm not quite sure what the problem is now. Yes i can connect through local host

Hes using your external ip right? Can you get on through your external ip?

I port fowarded 25565 to my local ip which is 192.168.x.x

if you're using literally 192.168.x.x then on the server open terminal or command line if its windows and type ifconfig it will show a 192.168 address, this is the internal ip, if you're using 2 other numbers, you set it up wrong if you used either 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1

ipconfig says my default gateway is 192.168.0.1, and my IPV4 is 0.2

so I open port 25565 to 192.168.0.2 since if I do 0.1 it says its out of range. "same thing happened with bukkit if I were to try, but bukkit worked."

but still I cant connect with my external Ip no matter how i change it, but I'm still also confuse why I have to open the Tekkit.jar folder itself to work, and a lot of the time it doesn't work it seems, as i've brought it up, and took it down serveral time now, and could only log in twice so far.