having problems with wind turbines, solar panels, and quarries

Hfang22

Question

Title: having problems with wind turbines, solar panels, and quarries

Version: 3.0.3/3.0.4

Java Version: Java Version 1.7.0_05 from Oracle Corporation

Description of Problem:

the wind turbines and solar panels are not making power and i have them correctly hooked up to my batbox, which works fine with a normal generator. My quarry is no accepting NRG from the engines next to it

Error Messages:

Error Log:

7 answers to this question

First of all, spelling "energy" as "NRG" isn't going to get you anywhere. :P

Now, could you post screenshots of 1: the wire and the batbox, 2, the wires and the wind turbines, solar panels and 3, your quarry.

Next, what is the lengths for energy source-batbox and batbox-quarry.

Finally, what wire do you use?

Here are the pictures the first is a close up of my batbox showing i have everything hooked in right, the output is underneath it. the second picture is my solar panels im using an 4x insulated hv cable hook up to my bat box third picture shows that and the fourth pictures shows my wind turbines connected with the batbox by fiberglass cables. While i was doing this i figured out the problem with the quarry. In advance thanks for the help!

e3Dw1h.pngHpTi2h.pngD5nA2h.pnget46bh.png

First off, the wind turbines won't work at this height, they need to be at at least 90 blocks high to produce I think.

Next, the 4x ins iron cables lose a LOT of energy on distance, and solar panels produce only a little bit. It is very possible that all the EU they produce is lost in the wires. Try replacing those big wires with fiber glass if you still have some, or copper, and it should work.

First off, the wind turbines won't work at this height, they need to be at at least 90 blocks high to produce I think.

Next, the 4x ins iron cables lose a LOT of energy on distance, and solar panels produce only a little bit. It is very possible that all the EU they produce is lost in the wires. Try replacing those big wires with fiber glass if you still have some, or copper, and it should work.[/quot]

Thanks a bunch i will do that!