New and looking for a "teacher" :)

Hey all, i'm completely new to the tekkit mod. Not new to MC itself, but just this mod :)

So I'm asking if there is someone who wants to start over with me and learn me stuff about the mod?

This can happen via Hamachi or just an existing server. Aslong we are together and I can learn from you :)

Let me know something if you are intrested

-Cheers Sneak

You should watch the Tekkit with Duncan series or something, go at that pace and you will enjoy the mod more, don't try and learn everything all at once :)

I'll do that, but I would just like to start with someone and build more and more. I would like to play with someone who knows how it works and can explain me ingame ;)

I'll do that, but I would just like to start with someone and build more and more. I would like to play with someone who knows how it works and can explain me ingame ;)

Direwolf, perhaps? His series is more complete, and explains what to do and how things work far better than the yogscast series.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, he plays SSP and has his own mod setup. It's very similar to tekkit though, except for stuff like portal gun mod and other things.

Direwolf, perhaps? His series is more complete, and explains what to do and how things work far better than the yogscast series.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, he plays SSP and has his own mod setup. It's very similar to tekkit though, except for stuff like portal gun mod and other things.

Yeah I can check his series too, but as I said above. I would like one to play form the start and chat via TS or whatever is possible. So its fun to play and easy to explain the stuff :)

If there is anyone please let me know