The SphaxPBCraft Texture Pack doesn't show the iron,tin,copper nuggets

rwood1170

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.1.3

Operating System: Mac OSX

Java Version: 1.0.1.3

Antivirus Program: The ShpaxPBCraft texture pack doesn't show the iron,tin, or copper nuggets as well as the new stone brick texture which I have seen the "Yogscast" using in they're play through.

Description of Problem:

The ShpaxPBCraft texture pack doesn't show the iron,tin, or copper nuggets as well as the new stone brick texture which I have seen the "Yogscast" using in they're play through.

Error Messages:

Error Log:

5 answers to this question

Launcher Version: 1.0.1.3

Operating System: Mac OSX

Java Version: 64

Antivirus Program: The ShpaxPBCraft texture pack doesn't show the iron,tin, or copper nuggets as well as the new stone brick texture which I have seen the "Yogscast" using in they're play through.

Description of Problem:

The ShpaxPBCraft texture pack doesn't show the iron,tin, or copper nuggets as well as the new stone brick texture which I have seen the "Yogscast" using in they're play through.

Error Messages:

Error Log:

this isn't the sphax support forums. if you're having a problem with the actual game, then we can help. if you are just having issues with a texture pack, you are in the wrong place.

I've actually been having the same, exact problem. The people at the Sphax forum say that you need to post in the Technic forums and now you're suggesting we go post on Sphax so wtf? It doesn't work. I've done everything at my disposal. I've followed all the directions, many times, to the letter and I know it SHOULD work because I can see here:

very clearly, that Simon can see copper, marble, etc, when he is playing. When I play, all my Tekkit stuff is the defaults. Anyone else have any ideas?

I've been playing around with it and now my machines and stuff seem to work with the new textures. So does all the armor. But I still get a lot of stuff that is defaulted and some of it is really weird. None of my items are being picked up. Tools made out of gems, for example, are all the defaults. The weirdest thing is that copper and tin are working fine but then all the other Tekkit blocks, like marble, tungsten ore and gems are the defaults. This makes no sense at all since all the textures for these items are stored in the same png file. I'm just at a complete loss. I've made my own Minecraft textures before and I can say all the files are there and should be working properly.

it's their texture pack and their deal. I don't know what else to tell you. if you followed the instructions it should work I would think. I would guess that you're missing something but I have no idea what that would be since I don't use that texture pack or have any idea what these instructions are. that why I suggested looking on their forums.