NEI help

w4rblock

Question

Hi any help would be much appreciated.

I have downloaded and installed the technic launcher 0.5.3.9 which gives me the option for Tekkit, Vanilla, and Technic. I have set the /.Techniclauncher /tekkit/ Config/NEI file to allow the "lock_recipe_mode=false" in order to alow spawning of items in NEI mod.

two problems still are hindering me:

1/ the NEI mod will only spawn item that were in the vanilla version. It says "There's no item id ...." on any of the other mods items.

2/ pressing "R" while hovering over Items in Nei list gives you the recipe. But when you use the crafting table the item shows up in the crafting table but when you try to move it to your inventory the game crashes.

4 answers to this question

Try deleting .technicpack/technicssp and redownloading.

Back up your saves first.

Tried this twice over now, nothing changed.

Its like tekkit is installed but it isn't, every time I try to make an item it disappears. Everytime I try to retrieve an item from NEI it says "No such item".

I can see the items, I just can't make them.

Also this isn't about the client, the client works fine. Its the server that is the problem.

It recognizes the Tekkit.Jar file and is running it, but it runs like its in vanilla Minecraft. I can only use/spawn vanilla items, and the entire world is vanilla Minecraft(which is why none of the new ores and trees are spawning). But with NEI I can see all the tekkit recipes and items, I just can't make anything.

Did I install it wrong?