64KB of [SEVERE] messages in the server log...

CryshalRocks

Question

Title: 64KB of [sEVERE] messages in the server log...

Version: 3.0.3/3.0.4

OS: Windows 7, 64 bit (the bug is on the server, so I don't know if it should be mine or the ones the host is using)

Java Version: Java 1.7.0_05, 64 bit

Description of Problem:

Here are my observations of the log: it looks like it is saying something about DynMap, then something about CraftBukkti scheduler, then something about the Minecraft server, then a problem with Java, then the Minecraft Server again. If you skip to line 983, or CTRL-F and search "applebob" you see something about bedrock and then some more with PEX about CraftBukkit not being able to tell it something about logging out. And then on line 1041, it has something about PEX failing to inject a Permissible, whatever that means. These same messages appear to be repeating.

Error Messages:

2012-07-14 00:14:13 [sEVERE] at org.dynmap.bukkit.DynmapPlugin$BukkitServer$6.call(DynmapPlugin.java:354)

2012-07-14 00:14:13 [sEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftFuture.run(CraftFuture.java:34)

2012-07-14 00:14:13 [sEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:126)

2012-07-14 00:14:13 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:522)

2012-07-14 00:14:13 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:453)

2012-07-14 00:14:13 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)

2012-07-14 00:14:14 [sEVERE] java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the logs for when he logs off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2012-07-14 13:51:20 [iNFO] applebob92 lost connection: disconnect.quitting

2012-07-14 13:51:20 [sEVERE] Could not pass event PlayerQuitEvent to PermissionsEx

org.bukkit.event.EventException

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:303)

at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:464)

at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.disconnect(ServerConfigurationManager.java:179)

at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:778)

at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:239)

at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:121)

at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:78)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:556)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:453)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)

Caused by: ru.tehkode.permissions.exceptions.PermissionsNotAvailable: Permissions manager is not accessable. Is the PermissionsEx plugin enabled?

That is a sample of the error messages. I have a topic I accidentally posted in the wrong forums and I feel like a total idiot for it, but you can still see it. I have a list of my plugins, etc. and also a strange thing where the log says someone logged in, and the chat says someone logged out, even though no one ever joined or quit the server. That is about it, thanks for all you help.

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/64kb-of-severe-messages-in-the-server-log.15227/

Error Log:

http://pastebin.com/k2cDgm86

9 answers to this question

I deleted both of those Plugins, and the messages went away (big surprise). it seems to be working fine except once I go this:

2012-07-17 22:40:35 [iNFO] Connection reset

2012-07-17 22:40:35 [iNFO] Cryshal lost connection: disconnect.overflow

2012-07-17 22:40:35 [sEVERE] java.net.SocketException: Socket closed

2012-07-17 22:40:35 [sEVERE] at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:116)

2012-07-17 22:40:35 [sEVERE] at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:153)

2012-07-17 22:40:35 [sEVERE] at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:82)

2012-07-17 22:40:35 [sEVERE] at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:140)

2012-07-17 22:40:35 [sEVERE] at java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(DataOutputStream.java:123)

I don't really know what any of that means, but I lost connection, and I reconnected second later perfectly fine.

I also noticed that RedPower's block breakers seemed to stop working. We had them on this little spammy clock set to pulse every half-second and it quit working, so I broke one and replaced it, and it still didn't work. After that I decided to just place it in the open with a cobble block in front of it and placed a redstone torch beside it, and it still didn't work. I have heard of where you need to type something like /op [buildcraft] and things to get mods to work sometimes. Do I need to do something like that to get them to work again? They were broke before I deleted those two plugins, so I don't think that caused the problem

Yeah, I believe it is /op [RedPower]

That error is a common error upon connecting sometimes.

Hmm, I did that, and I also found someone else's list of ops to put, and it looks like this:

[buildcraft]

[redpower]

[equivalentexchange]

[computercraft]

[redpower2]

[railcraft]

[industrialcraft]

I pasted them into ops.txt and restarted the server but quarries and block breakers still don't work. I haven't seen that socket error again, it seems to have gone away. Any idea to what it means?

Ok, I tested all my plugins and here are the results:

Essentials: works

WorldEdit: works

IpLock: NOT COMPATIBLE (Quarry's drills don't even load, and the block breakers no longer worked.)

AutoSaveWorld: works

SimpleJail: works

SWatchdog, Tekkit Edition: works

Scavenger: works

The fact that IpLocks doesn't work scares me a bit because with the migrated account exploit and with almost every hack client letting you go onto servers as pretty much anyone, it was my only defense against that. Do any of you have suggestions of other plugins like this I could use? I have a whole Tekkit server set up on my computer now, so I can easily test plugins...