Cant launch any modpacks

AwesomeDog

Question

Technic Launcher wont launch ANY modpacks. It was working fine yesterday but today I can't launch any modpacks. When I try to launch a modpack the Technic Laucnher simply refreshes and nothing happens. I haven't changed anything since it last worked. I tried re-installing java, the modpack and the launcher its self. None of it did a thing. I also checked my anti-virus software and its on the allowed/trusted programs list. I've tried java fixer(idk if i did it right) and nothing happened. The modpacks that i have tried to launch is attack of the b-team and crafting dead. Please help!

http://pastebin.com/j8hPBJDE

Fix:

your log states that the launcher doesn't have enough RAM to play.

Anything between 1-3GB is required, with big packs like attack of the B-team you need max 3GB. You can change this in the Launcher Options on the top right corner on the launcher window and at the Java Settings tab

Edited by AwesomeDog
typo

5 answers to this question

• Moderators

firewolf, are you using awesomedog's computer? If not, don't post on this report.

awesomedog, post your log

logs can be found when clicking the Cog-Wheel button on the top right corner on the launcher window.
If you can't open the launcher the logs can also be found inside %appdata% -> Roaming -> .technic -> logs

Paste the content on pastebin.com or paste.ubuntu.com and give the link.

• Moderators
Error occurred during initialization of VM
 [INFO]  Could not reserve enough space for 1048576KB object heap

awesomedog, your log states that the launcher doesn't have enough RAM to play.

Anything between 1-3GB is required, with big packs like attack of the B-team you need max 3GB. You can change this in the Launcher Options on the top right corner on the launcher window and at the Java Settings tab

firewolf, are you using awesomedog's computer? If not, don't post on this report.

awesomedog, post your log

logs can be found when clicking the Cog-Wheel button on the top right corner on the launcher window.
If you can't open the launcher the logs can also be found inside %appdata% -> Roaming -> .technic -> logs

Paste the content on pastebin.com or paste.ubuntu.com and give the link.

​Okay here it is and thx for replying. 

http://pastebin.com/j8hPBJDE

Error occurred during initialization of VM
 [INFO]  Could not reserve enough space for 1048576KB object heap

awesomedog, your log states that the launcher doesn't have enough RAM to play.

​Sadly my desktop is in repair and i'm having to play on a labtop. It was working fine a couple days ago and my friends have 1GB allocated and it works fine for them. Oh well thx for replying.