Crash to Launcher in Latest Forge Versions

RenKyKkrishna

I have a custom modpack that I've been using for a while now. Yesterday, I updated many of my mods as well as the forge version; from 1370 to 1403. Now, whenever I press play, it takes me back to the launcher after a few seconds. I tested other modpacks and they work. I removed all mods, and it still crashes. I finally found that returning to an older version of forge for the modpack.jar is the only thing that worked. Are the newer forge versions incompatible with technic?

Here is the modpack log: http://pastebin.com/8YeSqKwt

• Discord Moderator

Always provide the API URL or a link to the pack details page when requesting custom modpack assistance.

This is likely caused by a version mismatch between your selected version of Forge and your included mods. Without the pack link we can only guess.

• Discord Moderator
  • You have the Titan Content Pack (Flan's) but not the required dependency Mecha Parts Pack. This will cause the game to crash when any Titans are accessed in the vehicle builder.
  • It is generally considered bad form to distribute the client config files (/options.txt, /optionsof.txt) with the pack. This will overwrite all the client settings every time the pack is updated and can be quiet frustrating for users.
  • You need to update OptiFine in order to be compatible with the newest Forge.
  • The LiteLoader mods (*.litemod) belong in the /mods/ folder.
  • FastCraft really needs to be updated. That being said, Try building the pack without any of the "performance optimizers" (FastCraft, BetterFPS, OptiFine, CoFHTweaks, etc.) and then adding in what you truly need at the end. Tossing in every one you can find (as it seems you have done) is usually a very bad idea as they often have duplicate and conflicting implementations.
  • FPSPlus is not installed properly, and you probably don't want it anyway.
  • Do you really need NoMoreRecipeConflict mod? Your version is out of date, but if you don't need it to fix a specific issue it should probably be removed. Also, you might be better served by something like MineTweaker which is much less invasive.
  • Your BattleTowers version is old (1.4.9 vs. the latest which is 1.5.2).
  • You have many mods that are doing WorldGen structures and such. One or more of them are conflicting or causing issues. You need to remove them until the pack allows you to create a SSP world and then add them back in individually (latest versions) until you can find the specific conflict.

Address these issues and come back if you still have troubles.

Edited by plowmanplow