Need help with my custom Modpack (zipping Issues)

Beefchicken

Hello!

So I've just created my third modpack using the technicpack platform. I did everything step by step as I did on my preious pack. only this time something went wrong :/

When The launcher is in the process of downloading the modpack, at 50% it says:

Error Unzipping a file for the following Pack: Bean Pack Adventures Revival

Error Extracting file Bean-pack-adventures-revival-1.1.4.zip.

Please conslut the modpack author

The files that I zipped was: a mods folder, bin config (with 3 config files in it) and a recourcepack folder. 

Link to modpack dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vt6ozzdxj2z7hyc/modpack.zip?dl=0

Link to Pack (URL): http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/bean-pack-adventures-revival

Best Regards, Beefchicken

Edited by Beefchicken

• Discord Moderator
  • Your /bin/modpack.jar is named "modpack.jar.jar". Google "windows explorer always show file extensions" to learn how to prevent this.
  • Why have you converted all your mod filenames to upper case? It makes them hard to read.
  • The IC2 API file in the mods folder is only for use by mod developers and should not be included in the client or server.
  • Your OptiFine version needs to be updated.

Okay, I'll write all the things I just did:

-Removed the API version of IC2

-Updated Optifine to 1.7.10_HD_U_B7

-Changed the name of the modpack.jar (the jar is just a forge universal that I just renamed) is that the right thing to do? 

• Discord Moderator
  • As very often happens when the mod filenames are changed, your pack is not working properly because of the all capital file names. You need to either re-download them all and leave the names intact, or you need to use something like Bulk Rename Utility and rename them to be "Title" cased.
  • You should remove the /mods/Voxelmods and its contents.
  • You should remove the files in the /config/cofh/ folder. Leave the sub-folders and their contents intact.