mod packs not opening

zando

Question

6 answers to this question

• Moderators
Unable to launch
 [INFO]  java.util.ConcurrentModificationException

Zando, you need to google JavaLegacyFixer from LexManos and put the file in the mods folder of the modpack you wish to play.

This error line has been addressed by Technic team on the Platform News months ago.

Unable to launch
 [INFO]  java.util.ConcurrentModificationException

Zando, you need to google JavaLegacyFixer from LexManos and put the file in the mods folder of the modpack you wish to play.

This error line has been addressed by Technic team on the Platform News months ago.

​I did this and tried to launch it again (after restarting the launcher altogether just to make sure) and it's still not working.

Here are my logs again if this helps at all: http://pastebin.com/NFhTF5gd I think they're still the same though.

the logs shows the same error line. You didn't set up the LegacyJavaFixer properly

​I have it in the mods folder of the Hexxit pack (that's the one I'm trying to open). Is there anywhere else I need to move it from here or should I be doing anything differently?

I've had this problem for a while now. Everytime I try to launch a mod pack the launcher goes away for a minute only to pop back up a few seconds later and nothing ever launches. I have it set to 3 GB for memory and I'm running on the latest Java.

Here's my logs: http://pastebin.com/w4NgtFeU

Thank you very much for any help!

​I am having this same exact problem! Please someone help us!