Missing waypoints on LAN

mojslik

Hi me and my girlfriend occasionally play tekkit at home. I start single player map and then open it to LAN. I replaced rei's minimap with voxelmap (zan's). When we're done playing, I turn off the game and later we'll get back to it. I have waypoints (host) but my girlfriend hasn't. It is about 3 months when we last play and it was working normally. Something has changed? Has somebody same problems? Is there any solution? Thx for answers. 

Waypoints are stored on the client. Did she remove and then reinstall tekkit and wipe her waypoint file?

​Oh small misunderstandings ...every time when we started a new game. She make waypoint and it works only if I not quit game. We found waypoint file, but with the new port it does not load. It says: "No waypoint for this world" or something like that.

​Yeah I read it, but this is NOT what I am asking for. I spend few hours searching for an answer. This forum thread is from a year 2013 and as I wrote upward, open to LAN and waypoints was working 3 months ago. I tried it on another computer but same results. Is something changed in tekkit pack? Is there any solution how it will working again?

Edited by mojslik