Please help, urgent. -Java

manbehindbars

Question

So i got Technic launcher and hoped to play with my friends. I soon came across a problem with java after installing Technic. It doesn't allow me to go past 1gb of allocated RAM, so i searched around the internet for an answer. Every single one said to update java to a 64 bit version. I uninstalled the version i had and then installed the newest version using internet explorer. I then am able to add more allocated RAM but Technic is now offline, and i can't play online. So i tried installing the Online java 64 bit and then i couldn't go past 1gb of RAM again. Please help me

If you can give me a link to correct Java i need to install that would be great. 

I have Windows 8.1 pro.

2 answers to this question

• Moderators

never have multiple javas installed, that's just confusing. the launcher going offline must be caused by something else, not by Java.

What java version do you have now? Check on Launcher Options on the launcher window and Java Settings

Right now i don't have any version of java because you need to get rid of any java before installing another. I did look even further into it and i have 32 bit browsers on my 64 bit operating system. Although i need a link to where i can get a 64 bit browser to install the correct java. Thanks for helping me Munaus.