Error Unzipping

Ech0_42

So I have absolutely no clue what I did wrong here and I'd love it if someone could help out.  I'm trying to make a modpack of my own and every time I try to press install the error "Attempting to extract file "modpackname", but it did not exist."  Now I've tried to find other threads that would be helpful but the only one that seemed remotely similar was telling the other person to run it through MPC.  I tried to do this and it said nothing was wrong with it, except a few mods didn't look to be on 1.7.10.  I made sure they all were, so I know that's not the problem.

This is my modpack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/magiccraft-reborn.681586

And this is the dropbox link :https://www.dropbox.com/s/8gk5kekwsrbzke4/ModPack.zip?dl=1

Please could someone take a look and find out why it's not installing properly?

Edit: Nevermind, after some intense troubleshooting myself I figured it out.  Was missing some core mods and didn't have them included in the pack.  

Edited by Ech0_42

• Discord Moderator
  • You should have a folder in /mods/ named "1.7.10" (so /mods/1.7.10/) containing bspkrsCore (move this from /mods/), Baubles (download this), and CodeChickenLib (this is downloaded the first time the pack is launched).
  • You have a couple mods from illegitimate sources. Any mod with a name in the format of "ModName-Mod-1.7.10.jar" is highly suspect and should be replaced with the mod download directly from the author.

Neither of the above issues are fatal and I am able to add and launch your pack successfully. I do notice that your pack version number is 1.0, which is the default value. Are you incrementing/changing this value every time you alter your modpack archive or download location?