Are there any good alternatives to Dropbox?

Sunconure11

The pack is huge, and has a lot of content. I had only distributed the mods, the configs, the scripts, and some other required folders. I had not distributed anything else.

I had found another site, but, if that does not work, I'll try it as well.

Edited by Sunconure11

• Discord Moderator
  • Your version number is bad. Using spaces, slashes, etc. have a potential to mess things up. A better choice for your version might be "20150626-S13".
  • CoFHLib is intended for use only by mod developers and should not be in your client modpack or server.
  • You have the wrong version of EnderIO in the pack. Mekanism 8.x is compatible only with EnderIO 2.3.x. EnderIO 2.2.x (which you have) is for Mekanism 7.x.
  • All the rest of your CoFH mods are recent. Why are you still using the Beta of NetherOres?
  • Your ThaumicTinkerer is nearly 350 builds old. The current build is 1.7.10-2.5.507

That's as far as I'm willing to go and was assessed simply by looking through the pack contents. Further analysis would require starting the pack and the pack is just way too huge for that.

A recommendation: Your back is enormous. Every time you update requires a massive use of bandwidth. You would greatly benefit from moving your pack distribution and management over to Solder.

I have been grabbing Thaumic Tinkerer from the jenkins files. However, the pack is pretty much a beta. Maybe I will look at solder.

Also, CoFHLib was the fault of the other dev. I'm working on fixing the mod count a bit.

Edited by Sunconure11