Custom Modpack Crashes On Black Screen On Startup

• Always provide the API URL or a link to the pack details page when requesting custom modpack assistance.
  • You must use a pastebin service for log data. Attachments don't work here.

Ok,

General Crash Report:

http://pastebin.com/CpTevUMu

Forge Log:

http://pastebin.com/DtAFaL9Q

Edited by VIBRANCE Jacobpika
I removed the link as it is a private pack.

• Discord Moderator
  • I would suggest updating to Java 8. I'm running that and I was able to add and start your pack successfully.
  • You are allocating WAY too much RAM to the Launcher. Except in very rare circumstances, there is no need to allocate more than 3G to the Launcher. Allocating more can (and usually does) cause more issues.
  • If you include the top level /mystcraft/ folder (and update its contents if/when you change any mods) in your modpack archive it will save your players a lot of initial startup time.
Edited by plowmanplow

• I would suggest updating to Java 8. I'm running that and I was able to add and start your pack successfully.
  • You are allocating WAY too much RAM to the Launcher. Except in very rare circumstances, there is no need to allocate more than 3G to the Launcher. Allocating more can (and usually does) cause more issues.
  • If you include the top level /mystcraft/ folder (and update its contents if/when you change any mods) in your modpack archive it will save your players a lot of initial startup time.

​Thank you very much for this resopnse, I have it working now, and me and my friends can now play my(not to brag) AMAZING modpack!