Cannot start my modpack

JustNoble

• Discord Moderator
  • Forge for 1.7.10 >= #1207 does not require the Legacy Java Fixer and it should not be included.
  • Many of your mods are from illegitimate sources. Any mod named in the format of "ModName-Mod-1.7.10.jar" is likely to be from an illegitimate source. Always get your mods directly from the mod authors.
  • You should update to the latest Java 8 64bit.
  • Do not allocate more than 2G of RAM in the Launcher if your machine only has 4G total.

The following mods must be updated: (along with all the illegitimate sourced mods)

• CodeChickenCore
  • Fossils and Archeology Revival
  • NEI

Address these issues and come back if you are still having troubles.

Im having the same problem And im getting angry ive read other Comments from other post and i dont understand from what i understand you seem to belive i have a shader mod file if so thats not true also Legacy has a extremely slim chance of working however in most situations it is not needed But however i did mess around with the mods and there was a mod that was incompatible however when i removed it i still got the crash and i request assistance

• Discord Moderator

@Shadowthekidr5: I never said to not start a thread. Neither in this thread or any other. The forum rules/guidelines do not state that either. Start a new thread as you will get no help in this one and you are distracting from the original poster. You almost certainly have a different issue, and even if you didn't you should start your own thread.