Mod pack Problem

5dragon335

Hello, 

i made a mod pack the other day and it has a lot of downloads and runs. Now, today i tried to get my friend to join my modpack and it downloaded but, nothing came up when he clicked play not even mine craft. He is able to run other packs just not mine but, i am able to run mine. Can someone help? 

PS; here is a link to the mod pack http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/warcraft-full-on-conflict.685035

Thanks, Kyle

• Discord Moderator
  • We would need to see the crash report (in the crash-reports folder) for your friend who is having troubles in order to diagnose his issue.
  • Copy.com links need to have "?download=1" (without quotes) appended to them, not "?dl=1".
  • You have included too much content in your modpack archive. The /bin/ folder should only contain the modpack.jar file.
  • You have the Titan content pack for Flan's mod, but not the required dependency content pack Mecha Parts Pack. (the game will crash without this).
  • You are using incompatible mod and Forge versions. You should be using the latest recommended Forge version and update all your mods to match that.
  • You have Flan's mod content packs in your /mods/ folder. Those belong in /Flan/.

Address these issues and come back here (with a crash report in a pastebin service) if your friend is still having issues.