[3.1.2] Mcraftworlds Tekkit Server [PVE/Skills/GP/Economy/EE Enabled/Most unbanned items!]

BaileyJay

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get on the server. It keeps saying "Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection Reset" What am I doing wrong? I really want to join this server, it seems absolutely amazing. :)

Edit: Oh my god, I feel stupid. Nevermind, downloaded the tekkit launcher, please ignore my noob-ness.

So far, so good on this server. It has LWC and Towny plug-ins to protect your stuff from griefers and raiders. Also has the choptree plug-in which is convenient. I really like that EE is nerfed but not totally banned as EE is a little too OP and lets you reach endgame way too quickly. I occasionally get minor block lag once and a while when mining but overall I don't experience too much of that annoying lag that every other server seems to have. Good server!

So far, so good on this server. It has LWC and Towny plug-ins to protect your stuff from griefers and raiders. Also has the choptree plug-in which is convenient. I really like that EE is nerfed but not totally banned as EE is a little too OP and lets you reach endgame way too quickly. I occasionally get minor block lag once and a while when mining but overall I don't experience too much of that annoying lag that every other server seems to have. Good server!

Thank for you the review.

I can't get on the server. It keeps saying "Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection Reset" What am I doing wrong? I really want to join this server, it seems absolutely amazing. :)

Edit: Oh my god, I feel stupid. Nevermind, downloaded the tekkit launcher, please ignore my noob-ness.

glad you got in

I have been in this server for a few days now and I really like it nice people really good staff. The plugins are great LWC Towny The one that cuts down the hole tree (I forgot the name) And Iconomy.

EE is nerfed a bit but still there which I think is great so not everyone is flying around with a swiftwolf in 1 day. Over all a Really fun server

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons