[3.1.2] Mcraftworlds Tekkit Server [PVE/Skills/GP/Economy/EE Enabled/Most unbanned items!]

BaileyJay

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that was weird.. I offer to donate to the server if the server's Towny gets fixed for grief protection so it will be WORTH staying on the server, and I get TEMPBANNED?

I can tell you kids, that's not a bribe, that was a generous offer of good pay for a little work from your side.

Wow that was weird.. I offer to donate to the server if the server's Towny gets fixed for grief protection so it will be WORTH staying on the server, and I get TEMPBANNED?

I can tell you kids, that's not a bribe, that was a generous offer of good pay for a little work from your side.

You think I pulled this server out my ass? No. Pete busts his ass everyday working to rbing money In so the server stays up. AND I HAVE TO COMMADATE YOU? LOL

Get real, we don't need people like you. You're perma banned now.

Yeah just noticed my permban, cheers. Seems like all server owners become arrogant pricks after a while.

No, I didn't ask you to accommodate me, but rather the community of the server, since people flooded the chat asking for help after being griefed daily.

Didn't seem worthwhile to donate to a server where nothing worked.

#1. You do need players like me. I would have gladly paid to see the server working properly.

#2. Obviously you did pull this server out of your ass since you can't even protect your players from griefers.

Yeah just noticed my permban, cheers. Seems like all server owners become arrogant pricks after a while.

No, I didn't ask you to accommodate me, but rather the community of the server, since people flooded the chat asking for help after being griefed daily.

Didn't seem worthwhile to donate to a server where nothing worked.

#1. You do need players like me. I would have gladly paid to see the server working properly.

#2. Obviously you did pull this server out of your ass since you can't even protect your players from griefers.

It's all fixed now.

I want you to run a server. 1 week, you won't make it.

It's all fixed now.

I want you to run a server. 1 week, you won't make it.

Doesn't seem that hard. All I gotta do is install some plugins, be too lazy to config them and watch players get griefed.

And of course I'll be a rude arrogant prick and ban everyone asking for me to fix it. Especially those offering donations.

why has everyones house been griefed? a) they didnt have ANY protection b)towny isnt working right, not our fault and about disrespect, no thats not true they just have there own form of respect and most of them dont disrespect anyone only the people who dont protect themselves tend to disrespect people.

but thanks for the thread bump mate.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons