[3.1.2] Mcraftworlds Tekkit Server [PVE/Skills/GP/Economy/EE Enabled/Most unbanned items!]

BaileyJay

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only played on this server for two days and that was after the reset. The server is so full of bugs the addons they have are not configured correctly and they say to use Residence to protect your self, well if they had configured them correctly before they opened the server it could have prevented alot of the griefers and theives. In my first day i was griefed over and over with the admins just laughing and calling ppl idiots when in fact there addons were to blame, or the configs any way. Second I died and because of some bug none of my items dropped when i asked an admin about this he laughed and said its not his fault i died. Okay I except that ppl are jerks but really if your going to treat the ppl on your server poorly and then constantly beg for money you need to give your head a shake. This server is not really worth your time unless your a griefer or theif then it seems to be fun cause you have the full backing of the admins...Go forth and plunder!!

What?

Residence Is working fine. Nearly the whole server Is using it.

You failed to type /pluginhelp and follow the wiki link for Residence. Because you can't read signs at spawn you give the server a bad image. The server has 72 slots and Is always full and you're saying we're doing something wrong? That doesn't make much sense....

You have a server aswell? Don't even compare mine to yours. You seriously have no chance against my server. You're the type of person that doesn't understand the quality of hardwork unless It's handed to you.

You're permanently banned from our servers.

LOL...to be quite honest I don't even know where to begin...let me just begin by saying that my blood boils and my hair is 'on fire'....and let me also add that I am completely disgusted by what I have witnessed in the last few days. Here I would like to point out that I do not care about the quality of a response I will receive in regards to what I am about to say/type; although I know it will most likely be something rude in nature. Please be assured that the response will fail in its attempt to belittle me :)...bullies do not scare me, they just make me LOL.....and here I am making an assumption that someone from the server will even respond...haha

.....let me tell you few things about me....I am a mother of two teenagers and I have been a gamer for quite some time....both MineCrat and WoW. We have a server on MineCraft and we run couple guilds on WoW with my husband. I was always a huge believer in helping people in game and grow. We strive to have fun with our friends and meet new people. The most important thing is to make people wanted in your group and make them feel welcomed....clearly that is something your server is lacking big time. You might have 72 slots,be full but that doesn't mean anything....it doesn't mean that you're doing something right or wrong it just means your slots are filled with people looking for a server to play on....

What I have witnessed on your server in the past couple of days completely threw me for a loop. I have witnessed people trying to get along and ask for help (as it happens on any sercer and in any guild) and all they got in response from the server owners and admins was nothing but verbal abuse...I mean how can you call someone an idiot or a fucking cunt for that matter when they are simply asking for help ? You call people names and belittle them every chance you get....no one cares if you are the owner...you have no right to do that. You keep pointing out that it is your server...who cares....help people. You put every player (except for admins) down and than you have the nerve to turn around and bag for money...are you serious? That part made me laugh so hard I nearly fell out of my chair. I saw you call a 15 year old kid a fucking cunt...wow...what an intelligent conversation starter...lmao...why would anyone in their right mind want to give you money to keep up the server? My kids wanted to join your server and I wouldn't allow them to do so for obvious reasons....if you ever called one of my kids a fucking cunt or an idiot or whatever other name that was inappropriate I would make it my mission to make sure your server would get shut down....I am in a process of making a formal complaint against your server as I do not believe people should be treated that way at all. You, as the server owner, and your admins should want to help people and make sure that they are welcomed but clearly you have a superiority complex and it shows in the worst way possible. I feel sad for you as you have a very limited language although the nasty one can be quite colorful and that is the reason why your server will never be successful...

I'm not trying to judge you as I'm sure you are a lovely person but give your head a shake...you will NEVER keep people on your server and get money by putting people down and aggressively calling them nasty names. I for one will make sure that everyone knows your server and how bad it is...two days of watching the shit show on your server was way more than enough for me. Your server is a complete joke and you and your admins are nothing more than bullies....sad but true. Having said that, people who join your server should expect to be belittled in the worst way possible, called nasty names and not expect to be helped at all just be laughed at. Good luck with being successful. And just as Luscious said...."Go forth and plunder!!".....make sure you keep bagging for money....that part is quite amusing....LOL

This Is not like running a guild on WoW. I was Guild Leader of Crusader's Coliseum that has second world kills.

I run a very successful minecraft server. Many people don't understand how difficult It is, and comparing it to a WoW guild Is just plan wrong.

From the typing you're Luscious posting on an alt account.

And seriously.

If you had a problem with one of my admins. You should report it on the forum. We take it very seriously. It's not a joke to me. I hardly have time to keep up In-game I'm focused

keeping the server up.

You need to understand some things. You can't compare running a World of Warcraft guild to running a Tekkit server. It's ungodly different.

I spend large amounts of money providing one of the best Tekkit servers around. But the biggest Is making sure our players are happy.

Sadly, Minecraft appeals to the younger age groups rather the more mature. It's something the Admins level down to sometimes in effort to release some stress.

Which I take seriously, It only gives my server a bad Image.

If you have more problems, contact me on skype. Juzzicit

LOL...you are quite amusing yet somewhat....what's the word you guys like to use? NVM...not worth getting down to your level....Clearly you have me mistaken with someone else...but that's o'k, like I said I didn't expect much from you to begin with regarding an intelligent response ...sad that all you got from my post is that "we run couple guilds on WoW"....lol

You seem to have a real issue with whoever the Luscious person is....rest assure I'm not who you think I am. You don't run a successful server...you think you do but you don't....I do run my own server you know nothing about so your assumption that I'm not successful is a huge fat fail :)....I didn't QQ....but I will make sure your server gets a "great" rep as it should...belittling, name calling and abusive atmosphere...you are absolutely right....you're a key to any successful server.....lmao

Intelligent response? I'm offering my help to you.

If you had a problem with one of my admins. You should report it on the forum. We take it very seriously. It's not a joke to me. I hardly have time to keep up In-game I'm focused

keeping the server up.

Did you even read what I posted? I'm offering a hand to resolve what horrible experience you had on my server.

I don't get it... I guess stargate sign was never activated. And, sidenote. I never called your son a "cunt" I'm Shybella In-game.

I do run a Tekkit server and like I said I'm not competing over who is more successful....I do not recommend your server for reasons listed above...your admins should know better and so should you. I have never compared running WoW guilds with running Tekkit server...it would be unwise to do so. I do stress however the importance of customer service. I understand that it is a hard work and time investment to run a server...my husband and I run one. But I still maintain that name calling should never have place, especially if you are the owner and/or admin. You yourself called people names and that threw me for a loop....if i may suggest, take care of your language and your admins language....there is no need to put people down....that what the previous message was all about....

I do run a Tekkit server and like I said I'm not competing over who is more successful....I do not recommend your server for reasons listed above...your admins should know better and so should you. I have never compared running WoW guilds with running Tekkit server...it would be unwise to do so. I do stress however the importance of customer service. I understand that it is a hard work and time investment to run a server...my husband and I run one. But I still maintain that name calling should never have place, especially if you are the owner and/or admin. You yourself called people names and that threw me for a loop....if i may suggest, take care of your language and your admins language....there is no need to put people down....that what the previous message was all about....

Listen, Astrid.

I'm offering my help. I'm not sure how much more I can offer. I'm now getting upset that you're not reading my posts.

I thank you for offering to help me but I'm a grown woman and I do not require help. I was checking your server out as I thought it would be fun to see what other people are doing. You never called my son a "cunt" as if you read my first post, my sons were not allowed to join your server. However, you called another 15 year old a "cunt" and that was more than I could handle. I will pursue my formal complaint against your server and at this point talking to you on skype will not change my mind. I don't agree with the verbal abuse and if you or your admins are so stressed out...take a chill pill....no one is telling you to do this....you are running a server because you want to.

as for the "stargate sign"...lol...while I'm typing I cannot see your response until I post mine. I didn't wanna argue with you, it is your server and clearly I do not need to play on it....wouldn't want to now anyways as you guys are horrible at people relations...so you can take your sarcasm and put it in your shoes...you'll be taller :).

I do not recommend your server at all.

I saw you call a 15 year old kid a fucking cunt...wow...what an intelligent conversation starter...lmao...

Pointing that out.

But listen, Cookiemonster823 remained one of the other admins to "Cunt" which then the renamed player said " Hello Everybody ".

Cookiemonster823 Is no longer staff on our server.

That's what happened. It's taken care of, I'm glad we got on solid ground.

Again, If you have any problems. Contact me.

You seem upset.

Understated wit. Anyway...

Take up disputes with a server or its admins in PMs (which are tracked and can be reported as well, by the way), email, or a different medium, other than a public forum. We do not resolve server disputes here, since we are not the server hosts, but we do expect the drama to stay off the forums.

Hello BaileyJay,

Sorry I couldn't respond to you last night but I went to bed.

Once again, thank you for your time and attention to the issue I brought up last night. Your offer to help me with any further problems is appreciated. I am glad that we were able to "iron" few things out and for that I have nothing but respect for you. I do understand that people get stressed out and have bad moments, I'm no angel here and my language gets quite colorful as well, lol.

I wish you success in running your server as i know that you will grow and make it a nice place for people to chill and enjoy the game :)

Thank you again for your time and good luck :)

Sincerely, Appolline

User was warned for this post: Please learn how to type legibly, and stop using all those damn elipses.

I would like to take the opportunity to apologize for my "damn elipses" that I spammed in my posts. I can totally understand how a person could stroke out seeing so many of them. For that I am truly sorry.

Here I would like to turn your attention to the other part of the warning found on my post that instructed me to "learn how to type legibly". I won't lie but that one confused me. How does one type legibly? It is impossible to type legibly. Have I posted in a handwritten form I could understand the complaint but since it was typed the comment makes absolutely no sense.

Here I would like to point out that I do not wish to be rude and/or disrespectful but if the person who warned me was by any chance drinking while reading my posts and the screen got blurry that's not my fault. Maybe the person needs new glasses, not sure. One thing I know for certain is that proper use of terminology is very important and here is my suggestion for you, whoever you are, please learn how to use words properly :)

Thank you for your time :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons