[3.1.2] Mcraftworlds Tekkit Server [PVE/Skills/GP/Economy/EE Enabled/Most unbanned items!]

BaileyJay

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appolline you are very lucky you didn’t let your children play on this server. The BaileyJay person who claims to own this server has the minecraft user name shybella. After playing for another day to see if the reason the admins were so abusive was because of the new restart. I came to the conclusion that this was not the case. I watched as the owner who hides his minecraft name with the panhandlers tag BillCollector verbally abuse some one who was unable to speak/read English well. After a bit more harashment about his ethnic back ground he logged or was banned. When some one expressed concern with this treatment he was called faggot repeatedly and banned as well. The proud owner of the server then announced if there was any one else that should be banned or who has a problem with this cause it "...is my server I pay the bills and can do what I want!" Ironically one of his messages that are spammed repeatedly for donations popped up after he said this. This got me worried so I went to MCBans to check on these ppl. Turns out shybella has been banned from 21 server ranging from racism to major griefing So Appolline I can only say you made the right call in not letting your kids play there. Its just to bad that the ppl who run the tekkit forms dont spend a few mins investigating these kind of predators who hold our children captive spewing there hate and bigotry in to their minds.

I'm disgusted with this server and am considering contacting go.daddy to inform them they are supporting a Hate promoting server and hope they are more responsible then tekkit forums who have been informed many times about this server and yet do nothing.

This community has a lack of protection for our children who have access to these servers and the only way i currently know to get the word out is through the forums. But in most cases the forums do nothing to protect our children from paedophiles and racists as is the case here. Instead of trying to find out the issue and removing the offending server from there list, the forum mod attacks the parent with a concern about there child’s safety. And then to add insult to injury warns them about illegible text. To me this shows his ignorance, text is designed to be readable unless he is using some wingding font, then its an issue with his computer settings and not the users typing.

http://mcbans.com/player/shybella

Honestly, this dude Is acting like the world Is ending. If we're so bad we wouldn't have 65 players on right now..

Luscious, do me a favor. Start up a Minecraft server from home purchase all the hardware and Internet connection.

ONTOP of maintaining and working out all the bugs.

Formost, most of what you said Is propaganda, you should feel ashamed that you didn't contact me personally first before posting an embarrassing post.

So Fishballdan what your saying is that BaileyJay isnt shybella and shybella isnt the owner of the said server correct. Well if i got that wrong then i'm sorry but her tag in the game says owner so i assumed that she was the owner. I'm sorry for that. I wasn't trying to engage you in an argument, what i was trying to do it to let parents know that the server owners and admins are racist and biggots and kick ppl for not speaking english or having "gay looking skins". My above post was to Appoline and other parents who are trying to find a server for there children to play on. I dont care how many ppl you have on I'm sure they are all white english speaking with no homosexual tendancies as you seem to ban any one that doesnt aggree with your addmins.

To quote one of your admins Moonrock: Listen to them and say OK, then shut the hell up." And this was over a politcal discussion guess free speach in minecraft is dead.

But like i said i'm not here to argue this is not the place for that. I just want to let parents/guardians know that this is not a server for children or non whites or homosexals cause you will be belittled and abused.

The statement Monrook made is being completely taken out of text here. We had a player complaining about some illegal items being taken from him. he continued to complain, Monrook logged onto the server and caught the end of the conversation where said player was continuing to complain, even tho we explained what was happening, multiple times. Monrook told the player he needed to listen up and stop complaining. Nothing wrong with an admin backing other admins.

Appolline you are very lucky you didn’t let your children play on this server. The BaileyJay person who claims to own this server has the minecraft user name shybella.

I see no proof of this whatsoever. Anything?

Its just to bad that the ppl who run the tekkit forms dont spend a few mins investigating these kind of predators who hold our children captive spewing there hate and bigotry in to their minds.

The forum admins/moderators are in no way responsible for what parents let their kids play. In addition, if you are under the impression that the server owners hold children "captive", I'd be more concerned about the obsessive personalities of the children than any other problems with the server.

I'm disgusted with this server and am considering contacting go.daddy to inform them they are supporting a Hate promoting server and hope they are more responsible then tekkit forums who have been informed many times about this server and yet do nothing.

As with this site, you will get nowhere doing any such thing without proof. I can make up anything I please about someone else, and you would never know I was lying through my teeth.

This community has a lack of protection for our children who have access to these servers and the only way i currently know to get the word out is through the forums. But in most cases the forums do nothing to protect our children from paedophiles and racists as is the case here. Instead of trying to find out the issue and removing the offending server from there list, the forum mod attacks the parent with a concern about there child’s safety. And then to add insult to injury warns them about illegible text. To me this shows his ignorance, text is designed to be readable unless he is using some wingding font, then its an issue with his computer settings and not the users typing.

This community has no protection for anyone that may choose to play on a server. It is not the responsibility of the community - it's the responsibility of the parent in question to do their own investigation of their child's activities. Also be aware that accusing someone of pedophilia is extremely serious, and you would be very wise to hold that accusation in until you have evidence of some kind.

With that said, this discussion is over. Do not continue it.

Lets look at some facts Luscios or what ever your name is.

Firstly, there has been an issue that was fully addressed and dealt with as soon as it was brought to our attention.

Secondly, You are spending an unbelievable amount of time trying to make this server look bad and truth be told you are only making yourself look a fool.

Thirdly, because of your sad attempt of trolling and sitting on this server you say is "no good", it makes you a hypocrite. Maybe instead of sitting on the forums trying to be a super mommy to everyone else you should be spend the time more constructively.

As far as you judging what I do, until you fully understand all aspects of the situation please try keeping your ignorant opinion to your self. I am so beyond your childish judgemental crap I have no time to deal with you. So I wish you the best and I hope, maybe you will get over all the QQ'n and deal.

We do what we need to keep this flowing and make sure people are having a good time on this sever.

Lets look at some facts Luscios or what ever your name is.

All I see when I look at this post is, "Look, I created an account for the sole purpose of continuing a discussion a moderator said was over!"

"Do not continue it." clearly didn't register very well.

I did not read your post Torezu.

You should do that next time. :)

Human nature to have a stance to defend.

Once again, I'm not standing on the sidewalk.

Part of the intelligent interaction with other people is knowing when to limit your human nature. All you needed to do was to say something like this at the beginning, and report the posts above, and we would have taken care of it. Drama is discouraged here. It's a good thing to take it to PMs, email, Skype, whatever, and work it out without spewing all over the forums. More often than not, people reacting immaturely will be recognized and ignored by most or all forum participants, and you can move on. The rest of the time, the moderators will step in, and speaking from personal experience, 95%+ of the time I'll side with the server owner/admin, simply because the server is theirs to do with what they will.

You should do that next time. :)

Part of the intelligent interaction with other people is knowing when to limit your human nature. All you needed to do was to say something like this at the beginning, and report the posts above, and we would have taken care of it. Drama is discouraged here. It's a good thing to take it to PMs, email, Skype, whatever, and work it out without spewing all over the forums. More often than not, people reacting immaturely will be recognized and ignored by most or all forum participants, and you can move on. The rest of the time, the moderators will step in, and speaking from personal experience, 95%+ of the time I'll side with the server owner/admin, simply because the server is theirs to do with what they will.

On behalf on the Admin team on here can I just say thankyou for your help in dealing with these drama causing people :)

I got banned for talking?

I was talking when Buhda or whatever came back and advertised the donations thing. I mentioned how he only comes back to do so it seems. Then he mispelt a word so it formed a swear. So i put Buhda language XD

and he asked if i was being a smart ass. So i put Maybe, Maybe not :3. Then i got banned. Not sure if temp or permanent

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons