[3.1.2] Mcraftworlds Tekkit Server [PVE/Skills/GP/Economy/EE Enabled/Most unbanned items!]

BaileyJay

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In playtime881 town the guy left his calling card ontop of some of the houses "G"

I mean dont get me wrong I love the server but getting hit that hard it will take me along time to rebuild.

thats not what happened to me. worldedit was used on my house in /warp house.

and my house in playtime881 town wasnt blown it was ripped out of the ground and walls. like the rest of the town

In playtime881 town the guy left his calling card ontop of some of the houses "G"

I mean dont get me wrong I love the server but getting hit that hard it will take me along time to rebuild.

thats not what happened to me. worldedit was used on my house in /warp house.

and my house in playtime881 town wasnt blown it was ripped out of the ground and walls. like the rest of the town

You're not the only one.

All this going on has made me make serious changes and I'm sure Ruxed has told you.

All this griefing Is fixed and It's going to cost a price.

I'm going to bed.

*Has server that needs payment for admin help, griefs errywhere, constant complaints, plugin failures.

We're obviously doing something right.

You guys should stop messing with the plugins. Other servers run the same plugins fine. "Condensers corrupt maps, multi-worlds ruins our saves, etc." If that was true, other servers would be suffering like yours. Now, I know you're "Professionals" in the field of this type of stuff. You guys have spectacular equipment. But you're clearly doing something different. Other servers with lower-tier equipment run fine without losing saves and might only suffer a roll-back. Now, I'm just curious as to why a server with excellent equipment and "Professional" admins is having a hard time keeping their players content. I know I know, "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WE'RE VERY BUSY TO BE ATTENDING TO THESE NUMBSKULLS". I can just imagine you at 2:00 AM with your bloodshot eyes and cup of coffee. But that doesn't mean you should flick them off and tell them to open their own server. I know you're stressed, I know you're tired, but what did you expect when you started running a semi-large server? Configuring all those plugins day and night, doing other things. Now, I was satisfied with you guys on my time on the server. The performance was good, you guys are the best at dealing with little dips that chopped down my rubber trees. But I always noticed how you were always mildly rude to everyone who needed reasonable help or something. 8/10 server. You guys should treat your players with a little more respect.

*Has server that needs payment for admin help, griefs errywhere, constant complaints, plugin failures.

You guys should stop messing with the plugins. Other servers run the same plugins fine. "Condensers corrupt maps, multi-worlds ruins our saves, etc." If that was true, other servers would be suffering like yours. Now, I know you're "Professionals" in the field of this type of stuff. You guys have spectacular equipment. But you're clearly doing something different. Other servers with lower-tier equipment run fine without losing saves and might only suffer a roll-back. Now, I'm just curious as to why a server with excellent equipment and "Professional" admins is having a hard time keeping their players content. I know I know, "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WE'RE VERY BUSY TO BE ATTENDING TO THESE NUMBSKULLS". I can just imagine you at 2:00 AM with your bloodshot eyes and cup of coffee. But that doesn't mean you should flick them off and tell them to open their own server. I know you're stressed, I know you're tired, but what did you expect when you started running a semi-large server? Configuring all those plugins day and night, doing other things. Now, I was satisfied with you guys on my time on the server. The performance was good, you guys are the best at dealing with little dips that chopped down my rubber trees. But I always noticed how you were always mildly rude to everyone who needed reasonable help or something. 8/10 server. You guys should treat your players with a little more respect.

True and thankyou.

" You guys should stop messing with the plugins. Other servers run the same plugins fine. "Condensers corrupt maps, multi-worlds ruins our saves, etc." If that was true, other servers would be suffering like yours. "

This Is not true, I'm actually working with other top-tier servers and plugin developers to fix plugin issues.

" Now, I know you're "Professionals" in the field of this type of stuff. You guys have spectacular equipment. But you're clearly doing something different. Other servers with lower-tier equipment run fine without losing saves and might only suffer a roll-back. Now, I'm just curious as to why a server with excellent equipment and "Professional" admins is having a hard time keeping their players content. I know I know, "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WE'RE VERY BUSY TO BE ATTENDING TO THESE NUMBSKULLS". I can just imagine you at 2:00 AM with your bloodshot eyes and cup of coffee. "

Dedication to what I love doing. Rule 101 In this sort is business, you have to innovate or you'll never be successful. I.E, Apple. I've hosted many other games and applications and currently own a decent size web hosting company. I've been down the road and know how these things work.

And saying dips on server performance, that's not the issue. It's a trial and error. It's once again, innovation.

This applies to Minecraft aswell. It takes time. It takes patients but that's the road to success.

Everyday our server Is growing.

If spawn is continually griefed we will have no choice but to ban more items and possibly remove donator/staff permmissions. I suggest that the griefer stops griefing unless they wish to cause us to ban more items. Any griefers found will be banned instantly and in some cases further action may be taken.

If spawn is continually griefed we will have no choice but to ban more items and possibly remove donator/staff permmissions. I suggest that the griefer stops griefing unless they wish to cause us to ban more items. Any griefers found will be banned instantly and in some cases further action may be taken.

I know whois doing it. They've already spoken with his father. It won't happen again.

Its a nice server, But yet. I do not approve to the $20 Donars ability, Able to access all banned items?

I don't really approve to that at all.

Hey, running this server isn't cheap. We don't have to please you and raise our prices. We do just fine.

But, if you're so worried and have a better idea add me on skype: Juzzicit

We can't have everyone with banned items, our spawned would be griefed every hour. We have to cap somewhere, grifers don't rarly pay. It's one of the best know methods.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons