[3.1.2] Mcraftworlds Tekkit Server [PVE/Skills/GP/Economy/EE Enabled/Most unbanned items!]

BaileyJay

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this interesting on Minecraft's new site

You may remember Mojang's project, "Mina Kvarter" (My Blocks) - a project that allows people to envision redevelopment of areas where they work and play, by using Minecraft as an architectural template. Well, the project has been such a resounding success so far, that the UN is now taking an interest in it; Mojang is now collaborating with the UN, in a project called "Block by Block"! Just like the formerly Swedish-only project, “Block by Block” aims to involve youth in the planning process in urban areas, by giving them the opportunity to show planners and decision makers how they would like to see their cities in the future. Minecraft has turned out to be the perfect tool to see their vision come to life. The three-year partnership will support UN-Habitat’s Sustainable Urban Development Network, to upgrade 300 public spaces by 2016! The first pilot project in Kibera, one of Nairobi’s informal settlements, is already in the planning phase.

Mojang will be the main financial sponsor for Block by Block, and they will work closely with the UN to help reach the target goals. Lydia has been attending the World Urban Forum, announcing Block by Block together with UN Habitat. Lydia will also be working with our fantastic Minecraft community to support the project in various ways. Mojang expects to have a site for Block by Block ready soon - keep an eye out!

mcwlogo.png

600x100_14.jpg

IP: Tekkit.Mcraftworlds.net

85 slots, no lag

Gamemode: Survival

Video about the server. Made by Seriousvern

(BB has youtube embed feature, no xss)

(just sayin' would be nice :/)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mcraftworlds.net hosts vanilla minecraft servers which have been running for

the past 7 months.

Recently our players have been asking for a Tekkit server! So here we are!

Shybella and Pete_Steel run these servers from home and not by a game host.

They both work in the technical field which gives them knowledge of a properly

up kept server.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does Mcraftworld have to offer?

Player Shops

PVP World and PVE World

Event World ( Hunger games, pvp ) etc.

All mods work, Including computercraft turtles ( Balkon's weapon mod has been disbaled due to server crashes )

Very helpful admins

Mature players

Donation options that give special perks

Trusted rank system for trusted members.

Want to be a mod?

Donations

VIP $20

Access to all banned items

Access to /give

Access to mob disguise

Reserved slot

Rules

No Griefing / Stealing

Don't rage In chat

Be mature

EE Is cheating.

Plugins

Factions ( Use this as protection If needed )

Mob Money Drop

ChestShop

LWC

Hawkeye

iConomy

MobArena

McMMO

Multiverse

Buycraft

Essentials

PermissionEx

Choptree2

Spamguard

Worldedit

Worldguard

Towny

Updates

Update 8/9/2012 - Upgraded server. i7 860/32gb memory/128 SSD/9800GT Acting as a co processor for java.

Update 8/9/2012 - New Fibre Internet installed!

Update 7/25/2012 - Wow, had over 250 logins In the past 6 hours. Upgrading server today. New spec's: 2x Intel Xeon Quad Core 3.00Ghz, 16Gb Ram, 8x 146Gb 15k Sas drives. Server is a DL380 G5 on steroids.. Heheh

Update 7/25/2012 - New server Inplace! Lag Is gone. People are happy.

:)

Update 7/31/2012 - Server lag completely gone! Updated to 3.1.2

Some pictures

iJpV5.jpg

Mw3we.jpg

i got banned for no reason someone stole my 5 stacks of diamonds and i thought it was an admin so i commented that and i got banned

i got banned for no reason someone stole my 5 stacks of diamonds and i thought it was an admin so i commented that and i got banned

You stressed out an admin, and paid the price. Also, you didn't have to quote the whole damn first page.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons