[3.1.2] Mcraftworlds Tekkit Server [PVE/Skills/GP/Economy/EE Enabled/Most unbanned items!]

BaileyJay

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought i was still going to be mod? according to that list im not

You are. We need to talk first. Call me whenever you get on skype.

I'm not mad nor Is anyone else. You obviously showed you cared when you made that mistake which tells me you honestly were only trying to help.

It's a learning process and I'm not going to hold something negative towards you because of it.

Me and the rest of the admins don't bite, sometimes we'll rip someone apart like a group of rabid dogs. It's only to get a point a crossed.

So whenever you have time, message or call me in skype

I am posting this for a ban appeal.. I personall think i did nothing wrong, but i did offend someone and their intelligence. I'm not sure how to post a ban appeal, i dont think a fomrat was given, i looked. if this isnt right, ill correct it. please hear me out.

there is no server at all like this, hard to even consider other servers ive looked at

regards, subzerofox

mycraft.. so many items are banned because the banned items can cause not only a lot of server greif, but a lot of server lag, and an imbalanced economy. Sixteen condensors working at a time can cause some serious lag issues, and a very rich character with no work. theres other ways to have fun with tekkit than EE2. the server works better this way anyway, ive seen it before EE was banned, it was a mess.

I am posting this for a ban appeal.. I personall think i did nothing wrong, but i did offend someone and their intelligence. I'm not sure how to post a ban appeal, i dont think a fomrat was given, i looked. if this isnt right, ill correct it. please hear me out.

there is no server at all like this, hard to even consider other servers ive looked at

regards, subzerofox

go to www.mcraftworlds.net and make a post under "ban appeals", there is a template if you look for it.

regards, subzerofox

go to www.mcraftworlds.net and make a post under "ban appeals", there is a template if you look for it.

regards, subzerofox

regards, subzerofox

go to www.mcraftworlds.net and post an appeal in the ban appeals section. there is a template if you look for it.

regards, subzerofox

go to www.mcraftworlds.net and post an appeal in the ban appeals section. there is a template if you look for it.

regards, subzerofox

www.mcraftworlds.net and put an appeal under "ban appeals" using the template providing in the thread.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons