[3.1.2] Mcraftworlds Tekkit Server [PVE/Skills/GP/Economy/EE Enabled/Most unbanned items!]

BaileyJay

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello people! My sister and I wanna find a perfect server for us,

Our ign names are Estonianbro, and Estoniansister.

Other servers are just full of griefers, so i was searching for a server like yours.

P. S , I am 13 years old, My sister is 8. And we are from Germany.

It doesnt say anywhere how to be whitelisted, or is it just me who cant see it? :D And by looking at the comments, it seems that u just have to write it here? So i'll just try that ^^

IGN: hawbo

And my working slave's IGN: svendsens

Me and svendsens have played on the Techworld tekkit server for a long time, but they disabled alot of plugins and mods lately. So our gaming experince on the server werent fun anymore. And by looking at this server it seems that we can get our old fun tekkit experience back again. :)

Im 23 and svendsens is 21.

We know what we have to know about tekkit, we just wanna play the good old tekkit again ^^

// EDIT //

Found out that the last page was the newest comments ^^ so added som extra info.

IGN: dachief137

Why I want to play this server: Im tired of being griefed so i want to join a simple little commmunity tekkit server to have a great time with me and some friends.

Minecraft Experience: Ive played since Alpha days. I know a decent amount about Tekkit

Please accept this application for white list :D

~dachief137

IGN: YogsMen

Why I want play this server: becaus i read post and i saw that is no bab post ans i saw that the players enyon playing that server and i would like to join and experience that an d would like to share my knowledge whit others players and learn from other players thinks i steal don't know

IGN: Chypsyan

Why I want to play this server: I want to make more friends, to help them and create buildings, make machines, etc.

Minecraft Experience: 2 Months - Industrial Craft, BuildCraft, Equivalent Exchange, Red Power are well known.

IGN: Jimbobblue

Why I want to play here: I just want to play Tekkit, and every server I have been to has shown inherent corruption, administration issues, or a bad community.

MC Experience: I've had MC for nearly a year, and stayed at one server for most of that time (8 months or so) on and off (admin had IRL problems so was often away for 3-4 weeks at a time), but I am fairly good at building, and I don't break any common rules (griefing etc).

Tekkit Experience: Only played Tekkit for about 2 weeks, however I would argue I have learnt fairly quickly ;)

Can you add me im bro of Thepocketsoul =D

and if not because of that heres why...

IGN: Greymouth

Why I want to play this server: Why not? it has all the great mods that most severs dont have + i would like to help people advance in there work.

Minecraft Experience: Played since Alpha and good at building auto things like auto wheat farms, Mob killers and such.

Tekkit Experience:
Pretty
average can mostly build a nuclear generator without it going ballistic.

Heres the album and more pics will be entering soon!Also because the pics wont post tell me if you cant see the album!

Album:

Please accept this as a form of application

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons