A question about mod enabling

logicbored

Hello everyone i am a first time poster to the forums and have a simple question to help get me started. I have already loaded up and run minecraft successfully with launcher and even explored a couple of the packs that there are to choose from. however I noticed a mod from one pack that i would like to try and run while using another pack. (the specific example would be millenaire enabled along with the tekkit pack. is there a way i can get that to load? perhaps adding something like mod_millenaire=1 to the modselect file?

First, this isn't the correct forum to ask you quesstion in. Here, we ask about creating mods. Second, no, just because a mod is one pack does not mean you can enable it in a second so easily. Third, tekkit is mostly meant to be used to connect to tekkit servers, not to play solo. And fourth, Millienaire is SSP only.

well no reason to argue about any of what you said since the launcher was an easy way for me to load all the mods i normally do faster. just missing one of the greater mods i use so now i suppose i will go about manually loading it in with them. thanks for the reply