Tekkit Server Stuck On " unloading dimension 1"

ChrisTheMCr

it was working a few weeks ago but then all of a sudden it started to get hung at "unloading dimension 1" and before you can say "can you connect to the server" no I can't, and you're probly going to say "what does it say" it says "Can't reach server" please help me I have a youtube channel and I am doing tekkit on it and I do not want to restart the series, Please HELP! 

also it is a lan server!

PS: I have tried waiting for it, but it never does anything, I have waited 2 hours before!

bandicam 2015-08-19 13-17-57-046.png

btw if you need proof on me having a tekkit series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SarWh3Fo-c

Looks like a regular, successful server start to me. It's not supposed to do anything after unloading all the dimensions. It just sits there and waits for players to connect, nothing wrong in that regard.

Might want to double-check your firewall settings and that the server IP in the list is still correct.

Looks like a regular, successful server start to me. It's not supposed to do anything after unloading all the dimensions. It just sits there and waits for players to connect, nothing wrong in that regard.

Might want to double-check your firewall settings and that the server IP in the list is still correct.

it didn't work

nvm I fixed it, it was just the IP, and since it was set up as a Hamachi server I had to have hamachi running.