Computer Craft got updated!

jcc10

Presumably that can be changed server side too..?

And it better not be powered by redstone, especially for someone like me who doesn't use EE.

Nope redstone doesn't power them. Just your normal fuel sources: coal, wood, lava. They also won't use any mod fuels which is disappointing. I would have loved to run these guys on alchemical coal or coal coke.

Hasn't got anything to do with anything, but this single sentence made laugh far, far more than it is psychologically healthy for a normal human.

Anyway, we've been talking a lot about turtles, but what is up with the computers themselves? Also, do monitors look as good as they used to? I just made a new project, and I think I might use one of those fancy screens resuming everything that's going on, like in Backplague's place.

Screens are pretty decent. I haven't messed around with them too terribly much. They are really easy to use, but I haven't gotten into changing the settings for font size and such. I'm setting one up to my GPS network that will tell me if a turtle gets stuck and where his X Y Z is also what resources they are bringing back.